Department: Corporate Functions
Job ID: 41339
Our Corporate Functions teams make sure everything at Grünenthal runs smoothly by bringing together people with a wide range of skills – from experts in finance, IT, HR, law and compliance through to business strategists and creative media minds. If you’re a great collaborator and a strong communicator, you’ll feel right at home here. Join our team and join forces with colleagues across our business to maximise our company’s positive impact on patients and their families.
What the job looks like
Each day you’ll enjoy a variety of challenges, such as:
- Deep involvement in complex multi-jurisdictional M&A transactions as well as other business development activities from day 1
- Variety of interesting tasks embedded in a highly qualified, speedy and welcoming team
- Comprehensive insights into the way of working of an international legal department
- Cross-functional interaction and cooperation with multiple internal stakeholders
- Hands-on experience in all stages of M&A processes until integration, including drafting, negotiating and revising various types of M&A-related documents as well as commercial and other (operational) agreements in close alignment with experienced lawyers
What you’ll bring to the table
To make the most of this role and truly thrive, you should have:
- An above average German university degree
- Ideally, already first M&A experience from previous internships or traineeships
- Economic understanding, entrepreneurial approach and the ability to transfer the same into concrete legal advice, combined with the right degree of pragmatism
- Team player qualities and very good intercultural social skills
- Sound knowledge of general legal principles
- Excellent German and English communication skills
Are you motivated to join forces with our Global Legal department and contribute as an integrative team member who is fun and easy to work with? If you have a high degree of engagement and a strong interest in the pharmaceutical industry, we would like to hear from you!
Die Ausschreibung und das Bewerbungsportal finden sich unter diesem Link.